Custom design for businesses
Inkspired is the right place to help you build the best possible image of your business. We can design custom logos, websites or a full branding package that inspires confidence in your product and your service. If you already have a corporate identity but it needs some freshening up, we will be happy to help you out.
- Contact us. You can do so by filling out the contact form.
- Design consultation. We will set up a face-to-face meeting to discuss your project. This will give you a better feel for Inkspired and give Inkspired a clear picture of your business and your target market. We will discuss your company’s goals and vision in detail. We will explore what Inkspired can do for you within the timing and budget you have in mind. This meeting will give each of us an opportunity to get to know each other and ensure we make a good fit.
- Offer. We will provide an estimate of the project cost and a timeframe for completing your project based on the information received during our meeting. The estimate will contain probable quantities. The estimate is just that—an estimate. The final price will depend on the type of design, type of paper and or material, size, quantity and production method. The timing depends on the complexity of the design, the production method, the Inkspired backlog, and the time it takes to communicate your feedback.
- Design phase. Depending on the type and size of your project, an advance deposit may be requested before the start of the design phase. We rely on lots of dialogue to obtain the desired result. Our work is always carried out with your requests and feedback in mind.
- Digital proof. You will receive a digital proof of the design for your approval. If everything is as you want it, the project can move forward to delivery. If adjustments or alterations are still needed, we will discuss them and adapt the designs as necessary. In the event the project expands beyond its original boundaries or if the changes requested have too great an impact on the general design, our fee may have to be renegotiated.
- Production phase. After you approve the design, it will be readied for print and Inkspired will start the production process. We work with experienced printers, letterpresses and print artisans. If you are in the creative industry yourself, we can provide you with a file that is print ready. You can then proceed with the project yourself if that is what you wish.
- Finished product. If you chose to do the production through Inkspired, we will let you know by e-mail or by phone when your work is ready. Inkspired always asks for your permission to post your project online. We expect that you will be happy with the finished result, so please let us know if you are!
What can we expect to pay for a new corporate identity?
The cost of a corporate identity depends upon how elaborate you want to make your branding package. A basic package can contain a logo, business cards and a letterhead design. Many start-up clients ask for a website as well. You can also opt to expand your initial branding package with banners, promotional gifts, car lettering, et cetera. The possibilities vary. Therefore the price varies as well. Please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal offer.
What is the cost of a logo?
The cost of a logo depends on the complexity of the design and how many options you would like to choose from. Inkspired will always strive to stay within budgetary boundaries. Please feel free to contact us for an informal offer.
What’s the cost of a website?
The cost of a website depends upon its complexity; how many pages does it need to have to accomplish your objectives, do you wish to edit it yourself (CMS), do you want a blog or an online shop as well, do you need the site to be responsive, et cetera. These are a few of the questions that need to be answered to make an accurate offer. Do not hesitate to contact us for an informal offer.
How long does it take to design a custom project?
This depends on the size and the complexity of the project, our backlog and the time it takes to communicate feedback. Feel free to e-mail a request for a possible finish date for your project.
Can you work within my budget?
When precise budget constraints are in play, we will give you options that can lower the costs. This could involve something as simple as choosing a different cardstock, size, printing method, quantity or the number of colors used. We will notify you if it becomes apparent that there may be constraints to staying within the projected budget.
You have a tight deadline; is that a problem?
We take great pride in always meeting agreed upon deadlines. Please keep in mind that the production process (printing) cannot always be pushed forward. It could be the case that you will have to choose a different material or paper or even printing method to reach your deadline. A rush fee may be required for very close deadlines.
I only need a design; can I take care of the production (printing) myself?
Of course! After you have approved the design, we will prepare the file for printing. You can then go to the printer of your choice with this file.
I need a vectorized file of my logo?
When Inkspired designs a logo for you, we will send it to you in a variety of file types. The vector logo can be recognized by the extention “eps”. With a vector logo you can make your logo as big as you wish without getting a raster effect.
I want a certain printing method/I want my design on non-standard material. Is this possible?
Inkspired works with experienced printers, letterpresses and print artisans to make your design dreams come true. If you have an unconventional idea, we will do everything possible to make it come to life.
I am quite far from East Flanders. Can I still work with you?
Of course. Face to face meetings are often the most productive since they enable both parties to achieve an in-depth understanding of the needs and objectives. But if you would like to set up a Skype meeting for example, feel free to contact me and we will arrange just such a meeting.
I don’t see an example on your site of what I have in mind. Are you open for different projects?
Absolutely. Not everything we have ever made is on our website. If you are looking for a specific example, just ask me. We are always curious to see what potential clients may want us to work on.
Can I hire you as a freelancer?
Sure! I love helping a hand at your company during the busy weeks, or design something tailor made from scratch in a specific style. As a freelancer I worked for companies such as Mortierbrigade and Sanoma Media.
I have experience in a variety of niches within the graphic design industry such as pattern/surface design, product/toy design, storyboarding, illustrations, retouching for photography, etc.